AFAMED is a fast-growing medical enterprise established in 1999, working in the field of cosmomedicals, medical devices and human bone grafts.
It’s the exclusive agent and distributor of several European and American companies, Bonosan, Saringer, Bio-composites and Bone Bank Allografts within Saudi Arabia. Put to work a professional medical oriented team of doctors and pharmacists subjected to comprehensive internal training programs to promote a whole range of products to different specialties working in the private, institutional and governmental sectors. AFAMED’s scope of coverage includes most common specialties orthopedics, internists, pediatricians, OB/gynecologists, ENT, dermatologists, surgeons, GPs, dentists and physiotherapists.
Being the agent of synthetic bone graft and allograft companies urged AFAMED to devote most of its human and financial resources to the orthopedics & trauma sector. The main office is located in Jeddah, together with other branches located in Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Taif, Abha, Qassim, Al-Khobar and the Southern region, serve the entire Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Sales and Distribution:
Professional sales and distribution team covering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, dedicated to fast and accurate delivery of its products. AFAMED maintains the highest level of expertise in sales and distribution to enable delivering its values. AFAMED’s alumni have a strong desire to do the “right thing” and deliver promises that it makes.
AFAMED succeeded in penetrating 3 different market sectors (private, government and institution) effectively and relatively within a short period of time with regard to synthetic bone grafts.
Bio-composites bone graft products were first introduced in May 2014 and are now highly utilized and trusted by potential private and governmental hospitals throughout the Kingdom.
• Transparency: Operate with honesty and integrity amongst all employees and customers
• Innovation: Empower entrepreneurial initiative-taking, and thinking outside the box.
• Trust: Create a better environment filled with transparency and trust.
• Collaboration: Work as a team and trusted partners across organizational units and group subsidiaries.
• Independence: Prioritize opportunities and operate sustainable business model.
• Prioritize opportunities and operate sustainable business model.
• Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services.
• To build good reputation in the field of pharmacy and healthcare and become a key player in the industry.
As a medical establishment, we embrace change and innovation in the healthcare industry and seek to allocate opportunities as they emerge. With the best products provided to our clients, we insist on the utmost in quality of delivering the highest service and establish relationships with customers and colleagues. We are committed to strengthen our position in the market through innovation and continuous improvement.
To be recognized as a market leader with the GCC in general and Saudi Arabia in specific, we introduce and provide solutions the improve the quality of life.